Menu
Pameladolly
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of email

good afternoon, for 3 weeks now I e been unable to log into my blue yonder email account with try again in a hour.... no luck trying to phone you guys either

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of email

@Pameladolly wrote:

good afternoon, for 3 weeks now I e been unable to log into my blue yonder email account with try again in a hour.... no luck trying to phone you guys either

The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this.  They will respond to this thread in due course.

The first thing they will ask is have you tried resetting the password for the account concerned?

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Pameladolly

So sorry to hear this has been going on for the last 3 weeks 

I can have a look at this for you, I just need to pass security first by a private message 

Once that has been doe we can have a look at a whats what and get you access again

Gareth_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Pameladolly,

Please could you try to log into the 2 mailboxes again, you may need to change the password using the forgotten password link on the main login page.

Please can you try this and let me know if it works or not? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos