Menu
Repco
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of email account

Hi ,I have lost my virgin.net email account, I can't log on anymore, have tried reset, forgotten user name etc ,security question I answered was definitely correct, but I still have replies when using this phone  I have been with virgin.net a very long time, ok until now .The big problem now is I have lost all my email addresses, I need help, thanks Richard 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of email account

Read this:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/m-p/3492073#M173058

You aren't a paying VM broadband customer, are you? In which case VM will have got round to closing your email account. They won't restore access for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Repco
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,thanks  for the info, but I would have thought  it would be the least to expect a warning could have been sent on at risk accounts that they were at risk of closure 

Richard 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM have never warned about this. As you had no entitlement to use the service VM were within their rights to withdraw it at their discretion - I suppose.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos