Menu
Willid1
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Login problems

Hello,

I have been unable to login to my  [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] e mail account, for over a week now, I tried to reset the password from the "My VirginMedia" accounts page which seemed to be successful but on trying to log in I get 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2." 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Recently I had problems with my Netflix account which was registered to this email and I wonder if it has been hijacked and used in some way that has caused it to be blocked by VM?

Any help would be appreciated

D

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login problems

HI Willid1. thanks for messaging us regarding the Mailbox, can you confirm if you are still having issues with the email address. Does it work on a different browser? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Willid1
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

I have tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and neither of them allowed me to access this email account.

With IE I was asked to do the clicking the pictures thing to confirm I wasn't a robot but I still could not gain access

Regards

David

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI Willid1, we are sorry to hear that you have not been able to log in and this is not the experience we want you to have. I will send you a private message which will allow us to look in to this for you. Chris 

0 Kudos
Willid1
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone, so less than six months after this last happened - guess what - it's happened again, only to one of the 5 email accounts I have with virgin but my main account is affected. 

Could one of the admin team Message me please as this was sorted out very quickly previously

Thanks in advance

D

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having issue with logging into your mail account.

I have been able to access your account and have re-enabled all of the mailboxes on your account. Please can you try to log into your mailbox now and let me know if that works or not.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Willid1
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven

I had managed to regain access to my account last week, by changing the password; this did not work las time I had problems

So all working now - thank you - I should have come back on here to update the post.

Thank you for your attention

David

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for coming back to us, glad to hear you now have access to your account.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos