Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into your email account with a bookmark

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi,

We've recently made some changes that offer a new experience when signing into your Virgin Media email account.

Everything still works just the same, but if you've previously bookmarked the email login, it might not work today. You can still access the email login by clicking the Email link in the forum header, or by logging in through my.virginmedia.com

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

50 REPLIES 50

HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
That's the URL you get when you hover over the Email clickable link in the header of every VM web page. You could just click on that instead. Lots of ways to get round this issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ianreid2
On our wavelength

Well I tried that last night & it didn't work. Just tried it now & it's worked...

Note the absence of a response from VM staff to these discussions?

Nor the issues on the other thread about the POP3 server.

RosInAus
On our wavelength

Frustrating. Bookmark opens the 'new look' email login page. Plenty of Captcha to work through (sigh) then - an 'Oops something went wrong, we are working to fix it'. It's been this way for approx. 4-5 days. Yes, I can then gain access (sometimes) to my emails by doing all the above than clicking on 'email' top of VM page. Very slowly, the emails do eventually load. Can we have the old system back please 😉

''We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again''.
This is all I get after trying for 3days to retrieve/post e mails.
Sort it Virgin!

Hi BrianY, thanks for the message, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the logging in with the online account. Does this issue happen on multiple browsers? Have you tried updating the password to see if anything changes? Please let us know how it goes - Chris 

Tried updating of password and changed from Firefox 77.0.1 to Edge sorry no change.
Even got my wife to check her login and failed to connect.

HI BrianY, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues still! We will send you a private message in order to get this looked into Chris 

Reply sent.

Still having problems with trying to log in.