cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log on to media

rickB1
Joining in

I have tried to log on to Virgin Media and rejects my password so tried to reset and guess what can not reset password any ideas apart from leaving virgin they are not very good in IT department 

have tried help and that was a joke think my grandson had more idea did not know anything if you have a help centre then put people in it that can help 

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rickB1, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you have been facing with the online account. 

Can you please expand on what happens when you attempt to reset your password via the online account? Do you get an error message at all?

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi I have had a virgin.net email since 1995 in 2007 I was moved to Virgin Media with a free account All has worked fine until a couple of weeks ago when Virgin Media was up dated I now have to log onto Virgin Media to then go for my emails but I cannot log on it just rejects my password and will not let me reset it says sorry there was a problem registering that password please choose a different one no matter what I choose this come up 

regards

Thanks rickB1, can you please confirm if the below is what you have tried?-

Sign in to My Virgin Media
Go to Account settings, then Account details
Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail
Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password
Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated, and the mailbox unlocked
Update any third-party apps that may be use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password.

Alex_Rm