Menu
busterboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Log on page

Ever since the e-mail log on page changed I constantly have to verify ie how many motorbikes etc. Do that and another verify box appears do that and another appears so on .............. 

impossible to get anything out of VM!! Anyone know how to fix this apart from going to another supplier?

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log on page

No fix. The system has been tightened up to prevent unauthorised intrusions. To minimise make sure you do not log on and off for short period and several times in quick succession. That type of behaviour is bound to trigger the Captcha box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log on page

@busterboy wrote:

Ever since the e-mail log on page changed I constantly have to verify ie how many motorbikes etc. Do that and another verify box appears do that and another appears so on .............. 

impossible to get anything out of VM!! Anyone know how to fix this apart from going to another supplier?

You can reduce the frequency by changing the automatic log out settings in VM webmail.  The options vary from disable to one week.

Another way to avoid it is to not use VM webmail but use a third party email client instead to access your Virgin Media Mail emails.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks