forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Seb2020
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Locked out of ntlworld email

My husband cannot access his ntlworld emails. We cannot re-set his account because we can't access the emails.  The password we thought was right isn't working.  This has been going on for weeks. We called about this and they unlocked it but its not working again (hasn't been for weeks again). My husband has tried calling several times but keeps getting passed from department to department.  He is self employed and is desperate to access his emails.

Can you please help!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of ntlworld email

The VM Forum Team should be able to help.

They normally respond around 24 hours after you have posted.

They will want to know that you are a current VM broadband customer and that the email address concerned is correctly showing under your My Virgin Media profile under the Virgin Media Mail section or as secondary account under Manage Accounts.

They will also request that you change the password for the email address concerned to a new one not previously used anywhere.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of ntlworld email

Hi Seb2020,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos