cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of email

Choobukov
Joining in

I have been locked out of my email since 4PM on 28/9. I had just sent an email, clicked on another to read it, the screen refreshed and a message came up saying my email had been locked. I originally got the lengthy message that said to reset your password, etc.. However, now it just says 'Forbidden' twice in the top left corner (once in bold type and below it in ordinary type) with an option in the top right to translate it from Luxembourgish!

When this last happened in June, I went through the process of resetting my password. That made no difference at all and I still had to wait for the issue to be fixed by Virgin.

I noticed that someone brought up a similar issue yesterday and it was suggested that they check the account settings. When I did this for 'Virgin Media Mail Settings' I got the following message:

Choobukov_0-1695977437361.png

Can you help?

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Choobukov 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the email issue.

I have done a system check and can see you spoke to the team after posting who were able to help sort this 🙂

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill