cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of email

Sam57
Joining in

Spoke to Vm everyday but still can't access one of my emails. I've worked through the reset process and now I'm stuck in a loop. It says my verification email has expired but if I try to start again it's telling me to verify the email already sent! So frustrating. Can anyone help please 

10 REPLIES 10

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sam57,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email account. Can you please confirm if you've tried the below process-

•    Head to the My Virgin Media website: virginmedia.com

•    Click My Account (top right corner)

•    Select Sign in to My Virgin Media

•    Enter and submit login information

•    Once signed in, select the Account Settings option.

Alex_Rm

I have signed in no problem. Just locked out of one of my email accounts and have followed the instructions to reset but now it's telling me the verification email has expired but won't let me start again! It's telling me I've already started the process and to verify the email they have sent me (now expired) Like I say I'm stuck in a loop! 

Thank you for that information. I am happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin

Not received any further help yet since last week

Hey @Sam57,

Thanks for getting back to us, I can see that my colleague Martin has gone about sending you a private message, if you respond to him there, he will be bale to assist you with your query. 

Joe

Hi I can only find a message asking me to confirm my details which i replied to. Nothing else at all? 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Sam57.

Thanks for the reply and for confirming this, we always go through some checks to find the account details and all required info so to help you.
Via PM this can be done safely, where no other forum user can view or read the shared info outside the member of staff and yourself.

Could you please double check if you've responded to the private message Martin has sent with the requested info?
We're sure once you've advised on the details needed we'll be able to resolve this for you.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sam57
Joining in

Can you pm me again and tell me where to find these private messages please. I did send you my account details over a week ago. Thanyou

You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

If you're still unable to see, I'll ask the agent to send another invite for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley