cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of email

Eleanor99
Joining in

Hi all, I was logged out of my Virgin email account (@virgin.net) on both my phone and laptop (via Outlook and Windows email apps respectively) a couple of days ago and neither will accept my password so I can't access the account. Yes, it's definitely the right password! I've been logged out before but never had a problem with my password being rejected. Can't reset my password through the Virgin website as it doesn't recognise my email address and can't recover my email as I no longer have an account with Virgin so have long since got rid of all correspondence which would've contained an account number from the time of setting up the email. This is my primary email account and I've been locked out for more than 48 hours now, so any suggestions to resolve this would be very welcome! Thanks 😊

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Eleanor99 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. Sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your email account. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. To best look into this I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

As you no longer have a Virginmedia broadband account you won't be able to keep the email address. You might be given temporary access to it but you should get a new email account right away with another provider. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

No problem at all @Eleanor99 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs