cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of email twice in a week, are you going for a record?

Marchogion
Tuning in

I have been locked out of my email twice in a week, what do VM think they are playing at?

Long wait to get through to your CS, and even longer for the issue to be resolved. Then no reasonable explanation for the reason why.

Appalling.

13 REPLIES 13

I created a complaint for which I requested a phone response which your colleagues seem to be unable to respond to by phone, they keep emailing me. I thought that phone calls were part of your core business.

I did request that you put someone in contact with me regarding the alleged issue of security to give to needed information to diagnose the issue, but it seems to be such a widespread problem that I can only assume that this was a false alarm and that you wasted a lot of my time unnecessarily and the reluctance to get someone to contact me is due to the need to make the admission that it was your issue, not mine.

Hello Marchogion

Thank you for your feedback regarding the complaint you made 

Sorry if your choice of contact was not carried out 

This is something we can use as feedback and make sure it doesn't happen in the future 

Gareth_L

The case cannot be considered closed until you have contacted me by phone. You cannot keep dodging difficult questions that yo0u don't want to answer.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

Unfortunately we are not able to arrange call backs from her as we are a web based department.  I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M