Menu
MouseyMac
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Locked out of e-mail

When I try to open my e-mail I get this message-

Error
Your e-mail account [Removed] was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again.- how do I do this please ?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of e-mail

edit your post and remove the email address
0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please edit your post to remove the email address, it is not a good idea to post it on a public forum 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@MouseyMac wrote:

When I try to open my e-mail I get this message-

Error
Your e-mail account [Removed] was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again.- how do I do this please ?

Are you trying to "open" using webmail, or an email client?  The error message does not look like one associated with VM webmail.  Please tell us if you are a VM broadband customer, and can you access the email (send and receive) using webmail?  Is the email address actually linked to your billing account (it would show on the my profile page (scroll down to my services), or the manage accounts tab if it is a secondary address.

Then, all being well, you should check the settings in your email client to be sure they are the recommended ones.  If you need help, post back with more information to allow us to diagnose/advise.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-email-settings

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos