cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of blueyonder email

sbell56
Joining in

Hello!

My mum has a blueyonder email address and she is locked out of it.  We have tried resetting her password as the troubleshooting guide suggests, but it hasn't worked.

What shall we do?

2 REPLIES 2

sbell56
Joining in

In case anyone finds my post while trying to resolve this issue... I managed to access her emails by changing her ipad password using this:

Step 2.
Next, we need you to generate a new password to be used specifically for signing in to third-party mailbox apps (like Outlook or Gmail) to access your Virgin Media Mail emails. Even if you don’t use these apps to access your emails now, we still need you to reset the password anyway to fully secure your account.

1. Sign In to My Virgin Media
    a. Go to Account settings, then Account details
    b. Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail
    c. Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password
  2. Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated for you
  3. Update any third-party apps that you use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sbell56,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear of your mother's email access issues, but I'm glad to hear that you've now been able to address and resolve this.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!