cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out email

Laceitwithstyle
Tuning in

Could I gain even. Temporary access to respond to  a delivery platform request to change my email address to another I can access ...I'm a caterer and this is affecting my livelihood. REMOVED@virgin.net

Kind regards Richard

Ps we do have a broadband account we could associate the account with 

Held at REMOVED Brighton BN1

• What has to be remembered and acknowledged is when that account was set up.in 1994/1995 there was no broadband available with virgin it was dial up..its so unfair with out notice service is cut  after we as customer was encouraged to invest our online life in virgin media

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There are faults on both sides.

Virginmedia should have closed down the redundant email accounts long ago in accordance with their own rules, as explained here 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

And anyone who relied on those unsupported email addresses for running a business was taking a severe risk. They were never promoted for business use. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

If not intended for business use why didn't they stop.me in 1995?

Stop being g ridiculous  .my guess is you were a child ....May be teen ..if you were born as yet..communicate sense may be matter of fact ..but not helpful