cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked ntlworld email

How6691
Joining in

I'm a VM customer. I've been locked out of my email inbox for 2 weeks. I did a virus scan (clean result) and changed my password successfully. If it sent me a verification email, I obviously wouldn't have been able to do anything about it if I can't access my inbox. Similarly with an email to VM customers about possible security issues being the cause - I wouldn't be able to read it. 

When I logged back in an hour later the new password wasn't recognised. I changed the password again using the 'forgot password' feature and gave when asked my security question answer and date of birth. The website then wouldn't process it because of a problem with that ("Oops, something's broken ...") !

Can you please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @How6691,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mailbox at the moment, I have been able to access your account and can see that this issue has been logged with our IT team support team and is currently being investigated.

The team will be in touch with you once the issue has been resolved. 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @How6691,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mailbox at the moment, I have been able to access your account and can see that this issue has been logged with our IT team support team and is currently being investigated.

The team will be in touch with you once the issue has been resolved. 

Regards,

Steven_L