cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked account.

lisajane40
Tuning in

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with a locked account.

I have 3 accounts with virgin media.  I am on holiday in South Africa and had to send an email to my hotel from one of my accounts.  It would appear that because of this email this email account has been locked.  I have worked through the suggestions made by other users, but I can’t seem to unlock the account.

My other 2 accounts are working fine.

How do I unlock this account….I am tearing my hair out and seem to be going round and round in circles!

Many thanks.

Lisa

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Follow the advice here Login problems | Virgin Media Help under “I’m having Virgin Media Mail sign in problems”, “Your email account has been locked”

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Hi, thank you for your response. I have done these steps and still can’t gain access to my locked account.  I’m not sure if this is because I am still in South Africa?

Hi lisajane40,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your email address being locked. 

If you have tried the suggestions online, then we are happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin

I would be most grateful if you could do that.  Many thanks Martin.