cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Email

Beth20241
Just joined

Since Monday (20/11/2023) I have been locked out of my email @blueyonder address.  Instructions provided via automatic response do not work.  Have tried steps 1, 2 and 3 several times.  Have spoken to 2 virgin media customer service advisors and been hung up by 1.  Am expecting urgent emails.  Seriously thinking about whether VM are in breach of contract for services I pay for?? Every solution provided by the Customer service advisors sends us in a circle again.  Can see from other posts this is a common problem.  Can VM please phone me to resolve as a matter of urgency.   Current process being used to resolve is not acceptable.   

3 REPLIES 3

-D
On our wavelength
Yes. Exactly.  Same for me - emails stopped in September - detailed in posts on here headlined 'emails - denial of service' and in hours and days of phone calls to no effect before that. 

-D

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Beth20241, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

I can see you've spoke to the team about this who are doing all they can for you, I will send you a PM but I wouldn't be able to speed up what they are doing sorry. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

ianjayne
Rising star

Me too, it's ok now though  but I use my Mail app on Ios.