Menu
louij2
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Keep receiving mass spam

Hi

Recently I have begun to receive so much spam that is targeting only Virgin Media customers as there is a long list of other Virgin Media emails on the SPAM I am receiving. What happened to the SPAM filter and what is Virgin doing to address this issue as I have never received anything until they have allowed for customer data to get leaked online.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep receiving mass spam

Good Afternoon louij2,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with our E-Mail services. 

Are you experiencing issues with the spam filter on our E-Mail accounts? Have you been able to move senders of the E-Mails to your spam folder manually?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
louij2
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have moved them to SPAM and then I receive the same email from another email address.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please follow this link here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Jillyflower
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

as most SPAM is some sort of phishing report them all to https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/information/report-suspicious-emails  their email address is report@phishing.gov.uk  .  Hopefully the more they get the more the govt. will have evidence to get providers to look at the spam filters more closely .  

i get loads last week i reported over 40!