Menu
vjkld
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Keep Blueyonder e mail address when husband died.

My dad died and my mother has had to close the account in his name and start her own Virgin account which is being moved over next week under her name. I’ve been helping her. She uses the original blueyonder email address for everything which uses the old account password. Will this blueyoner account continue to work or will it be shut down with her change of account and password? 
I forgot to ask when we moved the account over but it’s a worry now.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep Blueyonder e mail address when husband died.

Good Evening,

Thanks for your Community Forum post and my sincere condolences for your Father's passing.

We can approach this one of two ways, you can either take everything from this E-Mail account before the new account becomes active and allow this to close on it's own accord, or we can perform a transfer so the E-Mail account will remain active on your Mother's new account,

Please advise us if you'd like further assistance to perform the transfer and we'll take this to PM

Kindest regards

David 

Highlighted
vjkld
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help David. We’d like to transfer the old email address to the new account when it becomes active if possible so my mother can carry on using it for everything.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sure thing,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn