Menu
mshields54
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

June 2020 lost webmail access

as of June 2020 ive lost webmail access VM Tech team say i was transferred to talk talk can this be rectified i am a current VM customer, iam unable to create a new VM email address as the Virgin.net one is still active for now on the account. i can how ever use an android OS and Windows 10 mail app to access the virgin.net address but not via the webmail email tab on the virgin.com home page. can a move and transfer request be started to transfer the virgin.net emails to eg googlemail

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: June 2020 lost webmail access

Hello

The email address is still the responsibility of Virginmedia the email address didn't move to talktalk.

What error are you getting when trying to login into the virgin.net email on webmail.

The transfer and move process will only add you virgin.net email address onto your current Broadband account, it cannot be used  to move email addresses to another provider.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mshields54
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry the webmail is currently not available at the moment please try again 1 hr been like for a week

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm that the virgin.net email address is connected to your VM broadband account. The easiest way to check is to sign into your My Virgin Media account with your primary details and look under the My Profile and Manage Accounts tabs.  https://my.virginmedia.com/

The Forum Team will need to know this before they can go about getting the account unlocked for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

VM are aware of this problem and are working to get it resolved, you can either call in or wait until a VM staff member picks up the post as the email address just needs to be re-enabled.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Kev_B another one told the email is with talktalk
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mshields54,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos