Menu
Byron5446
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there actually a phone number you can ring to sort out an email account issue

Jesus I have never came across something so hard to sort out. 

I have posted before but no joy so I will try again. My email account has been hacked and I cannot gain access to it as either my password or security question has been changed. I have using your txt messaging service for this week. And as yet no joy so this obviously is not solving my issue. 

Is there someone I can speak to or even some person I can email?

I totally understand that with Covid-19 that you have reduced your staff numbers. 

But to keep sending me around in circles while someone has access to my email and important which maybe going into it Is very worrying!!!! 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is there actually a phone number you can ring to sort out an email account issue

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

For email issues select the broadband option.

Alternatively, the Forum Team will respond in a day or so, depending on workloads.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there actually a phone number you can ring to sort out an email account issue

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the post Byron5446 and welcome to our community.

We just need to confirm if this is attached to an active Virgin Media account? 

If on an active account we can reset the password for you after passing security on the account in question.

If on a disconnected account we can only ensure the email address is full deleted from our systems. 

I'll pop you over a private message now so we can pass the security and do this for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos