Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to access my old ntlworld email?

I left Virgin when i moved house 3 1/2 years as they didn't and still don't provide a service in my area. I had just locked myself out of my playstation account and cannot retrieve my recovery email as it is registered to the ntl world account that i had when i was with Virgin. Playstation cannot verify my authenticity so my only hope is to recover details from my old email account. The address is still valid but i suspect has been locked by Virgin. Im gutted! If anyone can help i would be so grateful as i have ran out of options on my own. Regards Carl

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it possible to access my old ntlworld email?

VM will not help you, except to delete properly your former account. So the answer to your question is no. MS must have an alternative procedure for restoring proper access to you PS account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Howard,

Thank you for your prompt response.

That is such a shame. Playstation were not supportive at all and im not happy at all with all the content i have lost.

Who would i contact to close my account out fully?

Regards Carl

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just wait here for VM staff to pick up the thread within next day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CarlNoble,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I will be more than happy to get the email address permanently deleted for you as this will be all we can as a none customer.

If you would like to me to get this arranged I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept once you receive it.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos