Menu
Tina-bee
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Inserting a gif

How do I insert a gif into my virgin media e mail?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Inserting a gif

Hello

How are you composing an email, are you using webmail or an email client like outlook ?

For webmail when you compose a new email there a little icon that looks like a little picture above the box where you but the text in, it is on the right hand side.

For Outlook when you compose an emaiil goto insert - picture.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tina-bee
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike

thanks for responding. I am using virgin media e mail and it doesn’t have a little picture above the box and if I try to insert photo or video it only takes me to my photo album.

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Webmail's mobile device user interface (UI) lacks formatting options available on its desktop UI. To workaround this either:

• use the mobile device's native email app or an alternative email app for a better experience
  • if the mobile device has a large screen then request the desktop version of the website
  • copy the image and then paste it into message

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Tina-bee,

Sorry you're having problems inserting GIFs in your emails. Please take a look at 用心棒 's post above and if you're still having problems, let us know with what you've tried so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos