Menu
Mumto441
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Im not receiving my reset password through my email from virgin meida

Im trying to log in to my virign media and i click on the forget password link and it says link has been sent to your email address so i go onto my email address and its not there and its the email that virign has but im.not receiving them and i.need in to my virign media account 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
fivealive
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Im not receiving my reset password through my email from virgin meida

had the same issue Monday discovered account hacked email where been forwarded to another email in settings . i think its happened again today I cant even access my email now . also amazon Instagram hacked as my virginmedia  emails where been forwarded through gmail so i could get my virgin emails on my iphone as you cant set up directly on the iphone . so if you can check your settings in email you may find the hacker as diverted your email hence your not receiving confirmation email . im currently waiting for customer service to open and praying the hackers dont cause to much damage . Honestly virgin fraudulent activity should have a 24/7 hotline.   

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Im not receiving my reset password through my email from virgin meida

Hi Mumto441, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry you're having issues resetting your online account, this isn't good. 

Have you checked your spam and junk folders for the email to see if it's hiding in there? 

If so and it's still an issue then please reply to the personal message I'm sending now. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos