cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to delete my Virgin.net email account as it is still open and has been hacked

ngc1967
Tuning in

I still have a virgin.net email address which has been hacked recently and there is nothing I can do about it as I don't have a current Virgin Media account and can't get access to the virgin.net account to change the password.

I want to delete my account but I don't know how to do it apart from posting a message here and hopefully someone from the Virgin Media Customer Services team will respond back.

I did PM a Customer Service team member and was politely told not to go down that road and that I should have posted a thread instead.

Please can someone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ngc1967  A member of the VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread.  It may be later today or tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ngc1967  A member of the VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread.  It may be later today or tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ngc1967 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and have this resolved, please keep your eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs