Menu
grouser
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting spam from an old Virgin email address

Hi reaching out for help, I have started to receive spam from two very old and no longer used Virgin.net  email addresses, I deleted my account several years ago as I moved to another ISP company and now suddenly I am getting spam using these addresses can a Moderator help please in deleting these accounts .

The Pumps Don't Work
Cause the Vandals
Took the Handles
(Bob Dylan)
0 Kudos
grouser
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm getting spam from an old Virgin email address

Bump
The Pumps Don't Work
Cause the Vandals
Took the Handles
(Bob Dylan)
0 Kudos
grouser
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well judging by the Help I have been given with this problem which is not mine in the making, it only proves I was right in DUMPING  Virgin as a provider as they have proved to be useless and inept, simple problem simple fix only interested in in getting you to part with your cash.

The Pumps Don't Work
Cause the Vandals
Took the Handles
(Bob Dylan)
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello grouser

Apologies for the delays in responding to your original post, we're really busy at the moment but working hard to get back to all customers as quickly as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this via the forums.

Have you been able to speak to the team in regards to the email address since you original message? If so, were they able able to arrange for the email address to be closed?

If not, let us know and we'll be happy to arrange this for you.

Rob

0 Kudos