Menu
Pete_Strauss
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have updated my password for my ntlworld account on the web but can't access my mail on my iphone

How do I update the email password on my iphone after I have updated it on the webpage?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have updated my password for my ntlworld account on the web but can't access my mail on my iphone

@Pete_Strauss wrote:

How do I update the email password on my iphone after I have updated it on the webpage?

This link may help:

https://devicesupport.virginmedia.com/customer/manufacturer/Apple/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have updated my password for my ntlworld account on the web but can't access my mail on my ...

Hi @Pete_Strauss,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can see that @Graham_A has provided a link to some information that should prove helpful in sorting this out for you. Have you had a chance to check that yet? If so, has it helped at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos