cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost two of my email accounts

9grg9arg
On our wavelength

I have the message "The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them."  I have tried everything to resolve the issue to no avail.  Assistance please?

Robert

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @9grg9arg 

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties this morning which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

hippyclone
Up to speed

I have lost all VM account access; "SSL/TLS handshake failed" from my client.

FIX time now changed until 1700 hrs!!!!!!

Ashleigh,

When I go to email accounts to change my two additional emails the "POP3" is greyed out so I cannot change passwords.  I contacted the help desk and was told the password has been changed but I still cannot access my two additional email addresses.

Hi @9grg9arg,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some ongoing trouble with your email account(s).

Would you mind elaborating a little further on what's happened exactly and what you're attempting to do? Are you attempting to access them via the webmail platform on our website, or are you using a third party mail client app such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!