Menu
Boston
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I could do with some help please.

Unfortunately my E-mail has been hacked and I am unable to find the answers to all the questions asked to get the passwords for the e-mails I try to use. Also I am unable to get the answers to the questions asked when I dial 150 for help.

photo Image1_zps3vrvxc7k.jpg
0 Kudos
Johninboro
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I could do with some help please.

as long as you can identify that you are the account holder for your virgin media services then you should be OK.  Date of birth, last bill amount, full address details etc.  Also you can confirm with payment method and last 3 digits of bank account. 

Hope this helps

Feel free to click on the thumbs up thingy and kudos thing. It really helps me to feel important and boosts my ego.
Seriously though, I'm happy to help.
0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think we can be a bit more helpful. The guidance I am going to give you will only work if you are VM broadband customer and the e-mail address is correctly linked to your account. If you are not a customer VM will not help you regain access. All they will do is delete the address and therefore stop it from working. In that case wait here and a VM Team member will get in touch in this thread to help you.

There is a standard procedure to help you regain control of your address. here it is:

Stage 1 - regain control of your account

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

Step 2 - make sure that your account is secure

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked

I do find it worrying that having used your e-mail address to register all over the place you have not got any way of remembering your credentials. Something you may want to pay attention to for the future.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Boston
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you my friend I have managed to get one back, unfortunately when I tried another it asked me for a name that I had forgotten, but at leased I have got in. Once again “Thank You”.

photo Image1_zps3vrvxc7k.jpg
0 Kudos