Menu
Sorn1977
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cant access my emails.

• Hi, I need urgent access to my mailbox. I've been unable to access it for well over a week. Just being told that my mailbox is unavailable. I've been unable to access it from my android phone, logging into my virgin media or through various browsers. I've changed my password. I've tried manually tried setting up using imap as advised on the phone with nothing working. I'm at my wits end with it. The fact I can't log into it directly through my virgin media makes me think it's a problem at virgin medias end? I've had my email address for 17 years and never had any problems with it and im still a customer! Please help!
0 Kudos
kreid4
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cant access my emails.

Hello I am having the same issue.   I received an email yesterday stating, my password and security settings had been changed.  I did not request this.    Now I am unable to login to my VM account or main email account.

Can VM please help me.

Thank you

Best Regards

K  

0 Kudos
kreid4
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM - Please note I use a different email address  on this site compared to my main VM account. please PM for more details Thank you K

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

start your own thread. One thread per problem. Otherwise things get confusing and peoples problems get missed
kreid4
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank  you good advice - I am back online.

Please don't be afraid to use please and thank you.

Thank you 

Best Regards

K

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ok