Menu
India15
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cannot access webmail for my Virgin Media email account.

I get this error message when trying to log into webmail. Mine is the secondary account

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

This has been the case for 2 days. I have contacted the team on 150 and they deny that they can resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot access webmail for my Virgin Media email account.

A disappointing response from 150.  The Forum Team should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread later today or tomorrow.

Edit to add if you haven't already done so please change the password for the account concerned and try again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot access webmail for my Virgin Media email account.

HI India15

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the email issue. I'll PM you now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
RobertJames
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re Susan Hyslop accessing webmail

Susan (India15) has already contacted you and you asked me to message you John_GS AS I AM THE MAIN ACCOUNT HOLDER

SHE ISNT RECEIVING EMAILS AND CANNOT LOG IN TO THE VIRGIN MEDA WEBMAIL

0 Kudos
RobertJames
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access webmail server

I am the main account holder. My wife is secondary and she cannot receive emails or access the webmail sever. She has phoned 150 who afte a lengthy conversation told her that it wasnt something htey could help with. I and my our Midrosoft support team do not agree. Virgin should be able to get access to her serve  My name is Stephen [REMOVED]

her email is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access webmail server

As well as refraining from posting personal details in a public forum as advised above, please stick to a single thread for the issue.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/I-cannot-access-webmail-for-my-Virgin-Media-email-account...

This community is not supported 24/7 by VM staff, so it may not be until tomorrow that you get a response from them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos