cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my emails (Blueyonder). Was told to change my password, but how/where can I do it?

Kirsti
Tuning in

I need help, cannot do this by myself. 

Kirsti

3 REPLIES 3

jem101
Superstar

@Kirsti the most important question is ‘are you a current VM broadband customer?’ If yes then you should be able to log into the my.virginmedia.com portal and reset the email password from there (alas, off the top of my head, I couldn’t say where the option is but clicking around should reveal it).

If you are not a current customer then there is a good chance that the mailbox and all of the email has been deleted.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Kirsti, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced with the E-Mail account.

Do feel free to answer the questions posted by our very helpful VIPs, but I understand that you are currently within a private messaging discussion with my colleague and have discussed this matter. 

Please continue to work with my colleague and they'll be happy and able to see if this is something that can be fixed from our side for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn