Menu
Mikegull
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can’t get into my virgin account. My password doesn’t work then the answer to my security is said to be

I can’t get into my virgin account.firstly it rejects my password then 

my security question says I am incorrect and my last bill information is said to be incorrect.

I called but waited over 1 hour before giving up!

george_g
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t get into my virgin account. My password doesn’t work then the answer to my security is said t

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t get into my virgin account. My password doesn’t work then the answer to my security i...

Hi @Mikegull

Thanks for popping along - sorry that you're having issues with your MyVirginMedia account - I have taken a look at your account from here; it looks like this has been resolved in the meantime; can you confirm that or do you need any further assistance? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Mikegull
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t get into my virgin account. My password doesn’t work then the answer to my security i...

Katie

Many thanks we are half way there. I can now access my normal account but mobile account still doesn’t recognise me. Is there anything that can be done about that?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI Mikegull - What error messages are you getting when you go through the forgotten my password procedure - Chris 

0 Kudos
Mikegull
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi chris

I try to sign in and press I have forgotten my password. It fills in my email address and my mobile number.I send and it says’we think there may be a problem with the email address you’re using.please check your address ...,....

the address is correct and typed correctly

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mikegull

we will send you a private message 

Chris 

0 Kudos