Menu
BenRobinson1973
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can't access my ntlworld email

All day via the web browser or trying to sync my emails via windows 10 I've not been able to access emails. The last email sync was 8:05am today. Yesterday someone hacked an unused ubisoft account (I think they had a data breach recently) and changed the password. I changed the log in for both and set up authenticator. I might have inadvertently set up authenticator for my email but I have deleted this from authenticator as there is no where to input this on virgin media site, I've changed my password for virgin media several times and still can't access my emails,. I rang support and a guy just changed my password which didn't help. He then said he would forward me on again and i got a recorded message to contact my line manager. I don't know why I can't log into my emails - it's my main account so it's important. The email attached to this forum is not the relevant email with the problem. 

0 Kudos
BenRobinson1973
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't access my ntlworld email

The problem has been sorted by simply clearing browser history and removing cookies after changing the password. It worked after doing this. Worth trying for anyone else as simple to try. 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't access my ntlworld email

Hi BenRobinson1973,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've had with your email address. 

I'm glad to hear this has been resolved though.

^Martin

0 Kudos