Menu
Ruth130
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I can’t access my blueyonder account

Hi - I can no longer access my blueyonder account - my password doesn’t work and I can’t get through to Virgin media for help. I have tried changing the password but nothing works. I have just had some travel tickets sent there so panicking a bit! Can anyone help please? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t access my blueyonder account

The fact that you say who have been able to change the password suggests you can access the account via My Virgin Media.

Is this the case?  Are you getting a mailbox unavailable please try later type of message?

The Forum Team should be able to help you, but it may be a couple of days before they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ruth130
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your reply Graham

I have tried accessing every way possible but on  My Virgin Media account I get the message as you say 'mailbox unavailable please try later' - interestingly I have set up one of my aliases to forward some of my mail to another account and that has stopped coming through as well. I tried some of the suggested in the other threads and I can see my blueyonder account is linked but I just cant access it from any device or platform

BW
Ruth

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ruth130,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Ruth130
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul - Thanks for your help

I have tried on two different browsers (chrome and firefox) and get the same message - forbidden - so the message has changed but I still can't get access ... any more ideas for me to try?

BW

Ruth

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ruth,

Have you been able to sign in via our website first then change the password then reset up web mail on the devices, try a different device if still occurs.

Regards

Paul.

Ruth130
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It works now - thanks so much!!

Ruth

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for getting back to me, you are very welcome, I am glad to hear you now have access to your emails.

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos