Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can’t access emails and my email has been compromised

Can’t access my emails it’s saying the server isnt responding and prior to this I have been getting mailer demon unable to deliver message when I haven’t sent anything how do I change the password I can’t remember the details 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I can’t access emails and my email has been compromised

Hi Sambestvet1

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our community. Apologies that you're having issues with your emails and are unable to access therm. Are you trying to access your emails through web mail or a client email?

Have you tried using a different browser to access your emails? If you are trying to access your emails through our Virgin Media web site you have an option to click forgotten password. 

So we can help you further are you able to send us a screen shot of the error message you are getting?

Many thanks Jodi.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

B000793E-4652-4861-89DE-28E994C59F1E.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Sambestvet1.

It may be that you need to check your email settings. I have sent you a really useful link here here this will instruct you on how to get everything set up correctly and make sure all your email settings are correct.

Once you have done this hopefully it will resolve the issue. Keep us posted with how you get on. If you need any further assistance let us know straight away.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos