Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to reset email password on secondary account

I need to log into a secondary email account from my main account but can't remember the password after much guessing. Is there a way to reset without having to contact VM? Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to reset email password on secondary account

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your prompt response. Unfortunately I have deleted it from there and can't set it up again as it says the email is taken.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you have deleted the secondary account from the Manage Accounts section then it is gone for good I'm afraid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Missus_Grrr,

I've had a quick peek at your account but I'm unsure whether I'm looking at the correct account. I'll send you a Private Message so I can check as it depends on the activity in the background to see if it's too late or not to revert it. Please reply back to my Private Message so I can take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos