Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to delete old ntlworld email address

I've been getting text messages via landline saying my email has been locked due to sending out spam. It's an old ntlworld email address & i want to delete it, but can't do it via my VM account. It's an alternate email address on my profile, but i've not used it for year's.

Tried doing lost password, but no joy either. Can someone enlighten me how to do it please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to delete old ntlworld email address

Hi there @5oysterman2

Thanks for reaching out - you're unable to delete it from your online account; I am sorry. 

It is possible for us to delete an email from here for you - however, we cannot delete any primary email account. Do you have more than one email account on your online account? 

Have you tried to reset the password rather than follow the lost password route? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie, no joy with  passwords. My contact email address is a Gmail one, which I get all notifications through. On my profile it says my VM mail address is the old ntlworld one & it's down as an alternate one & is attached to my webspace(what ever that is). Regards Doug

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 5oysterman2,

Cheers for replying, If it is not attached to your Virgin Media account, then we can get this deleted for you. I'll send you a PM shortly to get your details.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos