Menu
Charmedsg1976
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to contact Virgin Media other than by phone?

I have been trying to cancel my fibre broadband. My call keeps going dead at the 37 minute mark and I've been moved from one department to another, put on hold and then cut off. I just want another way to contact them short of cancel the DD and them calling me to ask why!!!

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact Virgin Media other than by phone?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Cancel-direct-debit-to-cancel-accou...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Charmedsg1976,

Sorry you are thinking of leaving us, unfortunately we are not able to process cancellations, sales, upgrades or package changes within the forums.  Cancellations can be done by phone 0345 454 1111 or by post Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Sphillips
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've been trying to call for the past two days and keep getting cut off before I even speak to anyone.  I would like to discuss my package first but as I can't do so I'll just have to write and cancel instead. 

0 Kudos