Menu
Caroline1922
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to add a new email address for same mailbox

How do I add a new email address for emails to still be received in the same mailbox please?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to add a new email address for same mailbox

If you are using Virgin Media Mail via their webmail page see here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-unified-mail#:~:text=With%20Unified%20Mail%20you%....

If you are using an email client such as Thunderbird or Outlook you need to search for specific instructions for the client concerned.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Caroline1922
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.  But I dont seem to have the add account option that it shows in the link.

Also, we already have 2 email address that come into the same mailbox, i was looking to add another.

I thought I had done it by adding a new account but it has set up a new virgin media email with its own log in.  I want it all in one.

I cant find any help on this and there isnt much to chose from in any of the options.

Also, I am trying to do it by loggin in through virgin media webmail.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Once you have created the new account in your main My Virgin Media page you then need to add it to your main webmail page using the add email account option beneath My Folders on the left hand side of the webmail view.

Once you have done that follow the link already provided to chose the unified mailbox option.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Caroline1922
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I can't find the option on the virgin webmail view.  But have managed to add it on my phones email app now so hopefully this will do as I want it to.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos