Menu
emjcraig
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to I delete an old Virgin email address?

I no longer use a Virgin email address that I signed up for many years ago because it has since been compromised several times and now only gets piles of junk mail. How do I delete it please? Strangely, I can't find an option to do this.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to I delete an old Virgin email address?

Hi emjcraig,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your email address has been compromised, we can delete this only if it isn't the primary email address.

Can you see the email in your online account, you can change the password and make sure you use the right settings to stop junk mail, please take a look at how to manage your email and spam settings here.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
emjcraig
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your reply. The fact is, I no longer use Virgin for my primary email address as I have moved to a secure address with another company. Therefore, I need to permanently delete the Virgin address as I will never use it again. How can this be done?

Kid regards

Michael

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi emjcraig,

I will be more than happy to help with this and make sure it isn't the primary one we give you as it still cannot be deleted, I will invite you into a private chat so I can get some details and look further into this for you.

I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos