cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I setup my email so that both accounts show

Malty45
Joining in

I am at a loss to find my emails from the email address I use the most, I can get the emails from the account I.joined virginmedia with

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Malty45,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry for any email issues, can I ask to clear confusion however to clarify, is this a MyVM email? 

Also from the title you're stating two accounts, are they both emails created on your current account?

Let us know,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Malty45,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry for any email issues, can I ask to clear confusion however to clarify, is this a MyVM email? 

Also from the title you're stating two accounts, are they both emails created on your current account?

Let us know,

Kain

Yes, I’ve found my secondary email now, but I’ve lost my primary emails again.  The ways to find them are not explained enough.  I used to get them in my outlook account, but can no longer get them there.  I am more and more using an email that is not virginmedia now because virginmedia has made it to complicated.

Hi Malty45,

Thank you for reaching back out, you can also access your email by logging into your Online Account and clicking on the 3 lines then selecting email.

Regards 

Paul.