Menu
Ding1e
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I get my email?

Hope I can get somewhere this time. I have been trying for years to resolve my user name and password issues. Nothing seems to work. I stopped receiving my ntl emails and my password wasn’t recognised. It asked for my pet’s name then where I was born. Nothing accepted despite my working from noted I made at the time I joined. Then it asked for the latest information from my bill but my bill is sent via email and, of course, I cannot actress emails. I have tried sitting on the phone for hours, days on end but I am very hard of hearing to that is a trial. I did eventually speak to someone who was going to contact a technician but no one came back to me. I have gone round and round in circles with robots without any solution. I just don’t know what to do next. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I get my email?

Hey @Ding1e,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for your post - I'm so sorry to hear of the issue you're having currently with getting access to your account and emails.

I can try and help you get you back on.

Just to confirm, is the NTL email linked with an active account with us currently?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ding1e
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for trying to help. Yes, my virgin media email is removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ding1e
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bit more info about my account.

Account number removed Area reference30

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, Ding1e,   I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos