0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I delete my email address

Good Afternoon Mindy53,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been left waiting for a response to your post

Can you please advise me if you've been able to speak to our team to have your E-Mail address removed?

If you still seek assistance, can you please advise us if you're an active Virgin Media customer or if you're a former customer? Can you also tell me if this is a primary account or a secondary account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Mindy53
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me, no I have not spoken to anyone yet regarding my email.

Since writing I see that I am not the only one having a mass of spam sent to me email address. The only reason to close the account is the sudden increase in spam.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Mindy53

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It would have been even more helpful if you had answered the basic questions you were asked. But I'll make an assumption to stop this discussion going any further and give you a clear answer. You are a VM broadband customer and this email address is properly connected to your account as shown when you look in My Virginmedia.

If it is your primary address then forget all about deleting it. It can't be done. The address is tied to VM's sign on system and stays with the account for as long as the account is live. If it is a secondary address - ie one you created in addition to the primary address then it can be deleted in My Virginmedia. And you can do that.

If you are not a VM broadband customer and you've been using this email then VM will help you delete it.

Now you have the full answer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos