cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a new email address?

pot-shadley
Dialled in

When I log into my main VM account I use to be able to create a new email address but that seems to have disappeared now.

Can someone let me know how to create a new email address?

3 REPLIES 3

ron_m
On our wavelength

Hi, I tried to set up a VM EMail address at the beginning of February this year, but it routed me to use an Outlook address instead! Makes the EMail address future proof and more portable for the User. Not sure if VM are trying to cut down on the EMail accounts they have in their control? If it is still possible to have a VM address, then support will give you guidance! Cheers.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@pot-shadley Virgin Media stopped issuing new email addresses to new and existing broadband customers in May 2022.

If you want a new email address you will need to set one up with an email supplier such as Microsoft or Gmail.  There are other options available as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

pot-shadley
Dialled in

@Graham_A Thanks for that and didn't know that VM had done this. Not sure that I was informed.