cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact VirginMedia??

k10
Tuning in

I've had a recurring problem with email since the recent screw-up. My primary email address is working, several others are not working and there seems to be no emails in the folders (though I can't really access them since they're non-functional).

I managed to 'speak' to someone at VM and he said they were working on it and eventually he assured me that it would all be sorted out within a week. That was over a fortnight ago (I allowed extra time since they never fix things quick, in my experience). And he said he'd email me when it was fixed, since I made it clear I was fed up with false promises, etc.

I was hoping to get back on to them via LiveChat today but it's proving impossible. I can't even find the page with that option on it! If anyone knows how to get in touch via LiveChat I'd love to hear from you. I DON'T want to phone them. I'd be happy to email them, if that was an option, but I don't think it is. Hence, LiveChat it is ... if I can ever find a way to initiate a conversation with them this way.

Thank you, your help is much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, k10.
Thanks for joining our help forums recently and a warm welcome from us in the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of the trouble you've had reaching out to our team and the email issues you've faced recently, we'd love to best assist with this problem. 

About all ways to contact our team please refer to this link, there you'll find the best method(s) to get in touch with the relevant support team depending on your issues.

Some of the methods to get through to us is via text on WhatsApp at +447305 327 112, or using our live chat/message us button on our webpage when that's available.

In regard to the email issues, please visit our page here to view our most up-to-date info regarding how to manage your email accounts.

You may follow our process on the link to reset your passwords for the email accounts in query and see if this resolves your problem, let us know how you get on and if you need more help after this.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs