Menu
eKR1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How delete my old ntlworld email address

I really need someone to finally delete my old ntlworld address. I have left virgin media over three years ago and my old ntlworld address has been hacked.  I have phoned up four times to get this done and yet my old email address continues to function.

I have spent hours on the phone to virgin and have got absolutely nowhere with this.

I can see other users have been helped, could someone finally put an end to this misery for me?

0 Kudos
eKR1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How delete my old hacked ntlworld address

could a forum team member tell me how it is possible to delete my old ntlworld email address which has been hacked?

I left virgin media years again, have rang up 4 times and been fobbed off each time and have written two letters now on this forum. The 

I have been welcomed, had my complaint closed down as resolved, but nobody has ever solved my issue. 
I will keep at it until you do since my email has been hacked.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How delete my old hacked ntlworld address

It is against the rules of this Forum to make duplicate posts in different threads about the same issue. I have merged your two threads to keep issues together and to avoid others chasing their tales in two different places.

Your issue will be reached by the VM Forum Team in strict chronological order. Your impatience has just put your thread to the back of the queue and delayed that process.

Please respect Forum rules and you will get the help you need.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi eKR1,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your old email account has been hacked, and that you have been unable to get your account deleted despite contacting us about this numerous times. I'd really like to help get this sorted for you as quickly as possible.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and send off a request to our IT teams so that the mailbox can be deleted.

Look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

eKR1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to break any rules.

I just thought since the only replies I was getting were telling me what a good job I was doing soaring through your rankings, that I had posted my message in the wrong place.

And if you had any idea how distressing the last 4 years have been getting continual emails from prostitutes and emails saying someone who was dead that I loved had just logged into their last will and testament etc when I know they’re dead, and how I have spent literally hours and hours on the phone to Virgin Media over many months , being very polite at all times and got nowhere, you would have wanted to help me, not punish me further.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I hope you have replied to Beth_G's private message now. That will get you the help you need.  And before you start any more shroud waving, how on earth could I be expected to know your personal situation when I replied to you? I reply in the same terms to any one who fails to follow Forum etiquette. Beth_G intervened quickly because all your posts were at least in one place.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @eKR1,

Welcome 🙂

I'm really sorry about the experience you've had with your old email account.

It looks like Beth_G is on the case and will make sure this is all sorted out for you. I'll leave you in her more than capable hands.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How delete my old ntlworld email address

Morning eKR1,

Our IT teams have contacted me to let me know that the requested email address has now been deleted. Can you please check to ensure that you're no longer able to log in?

Many thanks

Beth

0 Kudos