Menu
Highlighted
WhiteBoardMan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Holiday Notice

This question was asked in 2018 but nobody actually answered it. How do I apply the holiday notice to the second of my two email accounts? It has applied automatically to my main account but not to the secondary one which is the one I need it on. Apparently there should be a list under "Enabled for the following addresses" but this list only contains two options "Default Address" and my primary account which I use when logging onto Virgin Media Web Mail. Help!

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Holiday Notice

Hello

To enable the holiday notice you will need to login to the webmail with the details of the secondary account and do the same steps to set a holiday reminder up on that one.

Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
WhiteBoardMan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Holiday Notice on secondary email address

Thanks Mike, I had just opened up the secondary account on Virgin Media when your message arrived. I already had both my gmail account and the account I wanted to action being received as additional accounts on my main email address on Virgin Media and just assumed I needed to link these somehow. Then it occurred to me - do I need to open a second(ary) virgin media account using the required email address. So thanks for your very fast response and I'm about to test it now. I have amended the subject heading to reflect the actual matter. Rgds, Martyn

0 Kudos
WhiteBoardMan
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mike's solution worked great. Holiday Notice / Out of Office now working on my Secondary Email Account! Thanks again.
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Glad it got sorted

Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos