cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical emails (all) missing

MB23
Joining in

Hi,

All my historical emails appear to have disappeared. Any assistance or advise on how to possible recover these would be greatly appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MB23 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you historic emails have not reappeared. 

Can you confirm, have you received an email for us which states 'your account has been fully restored’ but are missing all historical or partially historical data/emails prior to the 19th June? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi. I don’t think I have received any emails advising “my account has been restored”.

I’ve only just noticed that all my old emails seem to have disappeared.

Hi MB23,

Thank you for reaching back out, what method are you using to access your Emails, is it a web client or Webmail?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Apologies, i'm not sure what the differnece is. I log in to my emails via the virginmedia website on laptop, and also via both iphone and ipad. All seem to have the same result.

No problem and thank you. I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a look, please keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

No I do not seem to have received email. Today yesterdays emails have now displayed. Please help with this

Hi @MB23 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your email issue has not been resolved for you. And for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I can see my colleague has reached out to you via private message. I will therefore leave you in their capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R