Menu
Demondayz21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help to delete an old NTLWORLD email address

Hi.

I have an old ntlworld email address that i need to have deleted. I have not been with virgin media for some years now. when i moved over i had the ntlworld email diverted to my new email address. I thought it would de activate but it didnt. I didnt really think anything of it but recently it looks like it has been comprimised. I keep getting the diverted emails and people are opening accounts and changing things using this email address.

I need it de-activating and deleting before they manage to access any of my personal data through it.

I have seen on this page that you have helped others to do this and i was hoping you could help me.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Demondayz21
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

deleting an old ntlworld email address

I have an old ntlworld email address and there has been some strange activity on it. I believe that it has been compromised and i need to delete it.

Is there any way i can delete the email address before whoever seems to have access to it manages to get any of my personal details.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: deleting an old ntlworld email address

Hi Demondayz21,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We can certainly get an old email address you no longer used deleted for you.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you and get this requested today. It generally takes anywhere between 7-10 working days.

It may be slightly longer in the circumstances. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat and I will get this sorted for you.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos